For Dog Owners Who
Can't Seem To Housetrain
Their Dog – And Can't Figure Out What They're Doing Wrong
Are You Struggling To Housetrain Your Dog? Are you frustrated, upset or angry because you can't seem to housetrain your dog?
Do you ever come home and wished your dog would just learn to go outside?
Has your dog's housetraining problem ever caused a fight with your spouse or family members?
Have you tried everything but nothing seems to work with your dog?
A housetraining problem is one of the main reasons people get rid of their dogs, which leaves them feeling guilty and sad. You don't have to be one of them.
- New puppy owners: You have lots of company. 80% of new puppy owners have a difficult time with housetraining. Discover a fool proof method that will help you housetrain your puppy in record time.
- Small dogs: People are convinced that small dogs are harder to housetrain than bigger dogs. In some cases they may be right, but it really boils down to how you approach the training.
- Older dogs: Older dogs can have problems that make housetraining difficult. There are some steps that you need to follow before you attempt housetraining. One very common mistake is that an older dog cannot be trained to consistently go outside. They can, and there are specific steps anyone can follow to housetrain an older dog.
- Adopted dogs: Adopted dogs often end up in shelters because of their housetraining problems. The new family often does not know this when they bring the new dog home. Learn the two things you need to do with adopted dogs to help them overcome this problem.
- Submissive peeing: This is a very common behavior problem. It is also frustrating when every time your dog gets excited or nervous they start to pee. You can take steps to help this type of dog and it has nothing to do with normal housetraining techniques.
How important is a completely housetrained dog worth to you and your family?
Suppose you could follow a simple, easy to follow plan and never have to worry about your dog peeing or pooping in your house again?
Imagine... coming home and finding no mistakes on your carpet or floors.
Sounds too good to be true?
Well, it isn't if you have the right housetraining system.
Instead of getting frustrated and upset, take the necessary steps and get your dog housetrained once and for all, you can learn…
"How To Train Your Dog In 10 Days Or Less"
At last, a complete, step by step training system that will show you how to housetrain even the most difficult dog. My name is Eric Letendre, and I'm author of the book "The Amazing Dog Training Man." I've spent the past 18 years helping people train their dogs and I know firsthand that housetraining is the one behavior problem that people need help with. That's why I've put together this program. In it you'll discover…
- Why you should never push your dog's nose in his own mess – this outdated technique can actually backfire all your housetraining efforts
- The six steps you have to follow to successfully housetrain your dog – miss just one of these steps and you'll get more and more frustrated
- 4 unusual tips that will show you how to housetrain any dog
- The single, biggest reason why your housetraining efforts fail (nothing to do with the breed or age of your dog
- 3 fool proof ways to make sure your dog never makes a mistake
- How to get your whole family to help you with housetraining
- Why you should avoid most of the housetraining advice you hear
- How to get your dog to understand you
- How to handle a dog that "submissive pees" (a dog that pees every time you come home or he gets excited)
- What to do when nothing seems to work
- A little known secret that can housetrain any dog
- How to teach your dog to let you know when they have to go outside
- How to teach your dog to pee and poop ON COMMAND – This is as easily as teaching your dog the sit command, any dog can learn this! You'll never have to stand out in the cold or rain waiting for your dog to go
- Supplements that you can use to help dogs with weak bladders
- Crate training secrets – The secret to crate training. This technique will have even the most stubborn dog going into the crate on command
- How to housetrain a small dog
- The one thing you have to do BEFORE you start housetraining an older dog
- Why the instructions of dog food bags make it almost impossible to housetrain puppies
- How to help a dog that urinates every time company comes over
- The simple leash trick that will housetrain any dog
- How to use your dog's natural behaviors start working in your favor
- FOR SMALL DOG OWNERS: You can housetrain your dog in four simple steps
- The first thing you do before your start a housetraining program
- The biggest reason why dog owners can't housetrain their dogs
- The #1 rule to remember if you want to successfully housetrain your dog
- The 11 word sentence that will keep you from making the biggest mistake possible when it comes to housetraining
I developed this course as if I was actually at your side housetraining your dog with you.
Let me walk you through the sections of the course so you can see for yourself what is included. The course has video and written instructions. Nothing is left out, each step of the housetraining process is covered. And it is all right online. You have instant access.
Here are the sections:
- Before You Start
- Food and Nutrition
- Physical Problems
- Crate Training
- Teaching To Go On Command
- Teach A Signal
- Importance of Proper Cleaning
- Housetraining Difficult Dogs
- Submissive Peeing
- Housetraining Older Dogs
- Clicker Training for Housetraining
Okay, So What's The Cost For This Incredible Resource?
Well, realize that if I actually was hired by you, you would be charged in the neighborhood of $450. So at a bare bone minimum, you're getting hundreds of dollars worth of dog training instruction.
But I'm not going to charge you anywhere that amount. In fact, your total investment for this is only:
Just click the order button below.
So what's the catch? Why am I practically giving this away?
FIRST: It's really quite simple. For the past 18+ years I have worked in numerous shelters and have seen a lot of dogs that were brought in because of behavior problems. I have seen firsthand the heartbroken looks on the faces of children and their parents as they dropped off their dog at the shelter. Believe me, it's heartbreaking watching a crying family walk away from their dog because they can't housetrain him.
SECOND: I want to help as many people as possible and this housetraining handbook is completely digital so you get instant access to it. There is nothing that I need to ship out. For those two reasons I have intentionally kept the price low.
I have also included an additional bonus gift for you.
- Bonus Gift: "Becoming The Leader – What You Need To Know And How To Do It" Instant Download! - When you order the Housetraining Handbook, you will be able to immediately download Eric's amazing recording! In this no holds barred audio you'll discover the real secrets of becoming the leader. Step by step instructions that you'll be able to use to become the pack leader. (Value $27).
Look at it this way – $29.99 is really a painless drop in the bucket compared putting up with the frustration of an untrained dog. That's why...
It's easy to get started right away. Just click the order button below!
Get ready to finally have a completely housetrained dog that you’ll never have to worry about again.
P.S. Just think, you'll never again suffer through the pain and hassle of coming home and cleaning up after your dog. From now on your dog will go outside and even go on command.